WHY CHOOSE AN INDEPENDENT AGENT?
Freedom Insurance Group, Inc
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Freedom Insurance you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies, like Freedom Insurance, represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. As independent insurance agents, we are members of the North Carolina community, and we’re committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need.
Here are a few reasons why Freedom Insurance should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, and more
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, contact us today.
With all of the restrictions of Social-Distancing and the Mask in place, we are facing the question is it Safe to got the Beach? Remember this just because you are in the water KEEP the same distance as you would on land it allows the germ if you will, to disperse and...
You’re not just imagining it—a lot of people are traveling with their pets these days. According to a TripAdvisor survey of more than 1,000 travelers, 53% of those responding said they take their pets on vacation, and 52% stay only at places that welcome pets. (For...
Whether it’s a gift from someone special or a gift to yourself, a new piece of jewelry can bring some sparkle to your life. However, many people who find themselves victimized by burglars—or a fire or some other disaster—also find out too late that they didn’t have...