Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
from Freedom Insurance Group, Inc
Off Road Vehicle Insurance
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in North Carolina. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Freedom Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Keeping Insurance Costs Low
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So how can you keep your rates low?
- Be safe – If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully – Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own and Insure More Than One – With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the North Carolina motorsports insurance that’s right for you.
With all of the restrictions of Social-Distancing and the Mask in place, we are facing the question is it Safe to got the Beach? Remember this just because you are in the water KEEP the same distance as you would on land it allows the germ if you will, to disperse and...
You’re not just imagining it—a lot of people are traveling with their pets these days. According to a TripAdvisor survey of more than 1,000 travelers, 53% of those responding said they take their pets on vacation, and 52% stay only at places that welcome pets. (For...
Whether it’s a gift from someone special or a gift to yourself, a new piece of jewelry can bring some sparkle to your life. However, many people who find themselves victimized by burglars—or a fire or some other disaster—also find out too late that they didn’t have...
Explore Other Types of Insurance